Thank you to all who support our youth !
Youth Fall Schedule 2021
• Sunday, August 29, 5:00pm First Youth Group of the Year – Meet upstairs to redecorate the Youth Space.
• Sunday, September 12, 4:00pm Kickball Kickoff at the Hart’s Family Home (contact office for directions)
• Sunday, September 19, 11:45 -2:00pm McConnell Springs & Mission Activity
• Sunday, October 3, 3:00pm CROP Walk (city wide annual walk to raise money for hunger relief)
• Saturday-Sunday, October 16-17 Maxfest Chili Cook-off and Pumpkin Carving on Saturday 12:30-2:30
• Friday-Saturday, October 22-23 Maxfest Burnamwood Retreat
• Sunday, November TBD Volunteer with Seedleaf
• Sunday, November 21, 11:30am Thanksgiving Meal and Annual Meeting
• Sunday, December 12, 5:00pm Christmas Party and Ice Skating
• Sunday, December 19, 1:00 Westminster Village Food Delivery
Just a reminder that we’re meeting Sunday night for fun, games, pizza, and to think a little bit more about what it means to be a follower of Jesus. We’re using a new curriculum called Follow Me by the PC(USA) to inspire our conversations. This week’s theme is called: Welcome All. The curriculum is based on practices Jesus did and taught us to do as faithful followers. Written for people of all ages who wish to live out their faith, this new curriculum examines where these practices are found in the Bible and how they have been used in Christian faith then and now.
Sign up by Sunday, October 17th
Leave Maxwell Street at 5:30 on Friday
and arrive back home by 12:00pm on Saturday.
Games, Singing, Bonfire, and more!
Dinner and breakfast provided.
1. All participants will need a negative Covid test dated no earlier than October 19.
2. Participant temperatures will be taken at the beginning of the event, in the evening, and the morning.
3. We’ll do as many activities outside as we can.
3. Masks will be required during all indoor activities except sleeping.
4. We’ve reserved a larger lodge to spread the group out as much as possible during sleeping.
Intern Youth Leader
Caroline grew up at Maxwell Street, is currently working towards her Masters in Music Therapy, and served as Director at Burnamwood Camp over the previous summer prior to being a counselor in summer’s past. Caroline is very skilled at working with youth, creating fun and engaging programs, building relationships and providing care. Caroline is very excited to work with the youth!